Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The summer that awaits

This summer I hope to do as many things as possible. I have to take advantage of the fact that I will not be in school. So far on the list is getting some more tennis playing time in, traveling with the family to Mexico, 2 fun packed camping trips, and a lot of lounging time to complement this busy schedule. To kick off the summer, I will be celebrating with a randy Beer Pong Championship. If you have not yet played, I definitely recommend it, especially for the summer. If anyone else has any suggestions on some more fun filled summer activities, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah~I am very excited about my summer vacation too. But sadly I need to work more than having fun...But try to go on trips a lot and take lots of pictures! That's the best way of enjoying summer vacation, in my opinion.^^

    ReplyDelete