Sunday, May 16, 2010

Running LA

I started running again last week. I’ve never been much of a runner but as of late it has been some of the most fun I’ve been having. Running out doors is the best. There are great trails throughout LA County. Some of the most scenic are up in Griffith Park and in the Malibu canyon, but they are always full and they are not the best way to get in touch with nature. If you’d prefer to go out on a real nature hike and not encounter too many crying kids and people on cell phones go to the canyons in Altadena and Pasadena. There you can find beautiful trails lead to waterfalls and amazing rock formations.

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to start running again. I need to lose at least 30 pounds. I only lift weights and probably run 10 minute each time. I live in West Covina, and there are some nice hills I can run. The problem about LA is that you have to drive in order to run in nice places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this information! I have never really jogged around but I think that would be a good hobby to have. I was wondering if you can bike up there as well... I'm def. going to try that. Will you be able to provide specific locations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love running, but I am too busy for that right now. I am not trying to make excuses for it (kakakka), but by the time I am ready for the gym after work and school, my body just gives in. I need to get that "washboard" ab back (kakakka). May be in next life time. Oh yeah..I work out at 24 hours fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work out at L.A fitness. I work out for losing weight, not for having a healthy body..haha.....it's shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has a different body. I used to weigh 300lbs when I was 14...now im 195,lbs... i'm still a fat piece of shit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YuYu... i will def. be able to help you find some good trails in the LA Area. Just let me know what general area you are interested in

    ReplyDelete